FELDER®, Quality and precision from AUSTRIA.
Perfect sanding results, optimum grinding removal, extremely long tool life.
For the finishing touches of wood, filler and lacquered surfaces, especially designed for hard to reach and profiled surfaces.
Incredibly adaptable. Two or four sided with abrasive grit. Also for wet sanding!
The set contains:
Sanding sponge G = 60 (09.0.061)
Sanding sponge G = 100 (09.0.062)
Sanding sponge G = 150 (09.0.063)
Sanding sponge G = 220 (09.0.064)
The ceramic sanding sponge is the best alternative to sanding with standard sanding paper.
1. Coating: apply abrasive grain directly onto the sponge for greater flexibility and longer operating life.
2. Flexibility: foldable twice without tearing, this prevents damage to the workpiece. The ceramic sanding sponges automatically adjust to the surface to be sanded. No more sore hands!
3. Lifespan: Exceptionally long operating life for wet and dry use. Saturated sponges can be rinsed with water and washed.
4. Pressure distribution: Soft structural elements for better surface distribution of the grinding pressure ensures a uniform sanding pattern.
5. Fine machining: Finest finishing with a ceramic sanding sponge. A 120 grit ceramic sanding sponge is comparable to a 240 grit sanding paper.
Range of application
Fine wood sanding, lacquer, paint, filler, spatula, plastic, composites, metal, stainless steel
Universal product coated on four sides.
Ideal for corners and edges.
Service life and coating:
Ceramic alumina coated abrasive grains (+ 50% operating life).
FELDER® Perfect sanding results, optimum grinding removal, extremely long tool life.
Grain size information
Perfect sanding results, optimum grinding removal, Extremely long tool life.
"very fine grain"
" coarse grain"
For resanding watered, primed and painted surfaces
For fine sanding of raw wood surfaces
For rough presanding of raw wooden surfaces
For the removal of glue and paint layers|